- Development Services
- Community & Economic Development
- Housing Resources
The Dakota County Community Development Agency (CDA) is a local government agency whose mission is to improve the lives of Dakota County residents and enhance the economic vitality of communities through housing and community development.
The CDA administers a variety of programs and manages over 2,900 units of affordable rental housing countywide for working families and seniors.
- The Senior Housing Program provides affordable housing to Dakota County’s growing and active 62+ senior population. Four housing developments are located in Lakeville: Argonne Hills, Crossroads Commons, Main Street Manor and Winsor Plaza.
- The Workforce Housing Program is designed for moderate-income families with children under the age of 18 and provides affordable one-, two- or three-bedroom townhomes. Five housing developments are located in Lakeville: Cedar Valley Townhomes, Country Lane Townhomes, Keystone Crossing Townhomes, Meadowlark Townhomes and Prairie Crossing Townhomes.
- Homeownership Services are available to qualifying Lakeville residents for programs such as the Home Improvement Loan Program for housing repairs and improvements and the Weatherization & Energy Efficiency Program.
- Housing Finance Resources: The CDA will consider assisting in the development, acquisition and substantial rehabilitation or acquisition and preservation of multifamily rental housing facilities using qualified residential rental bonds, qualified 501(c)(3) bonds, refunding bonds, low-income housing tax credits, tax increment financing and Housing Opportunities Enhancement (HOPE) funds.
Dakota County Community Development Agency
1228 Town Centre Drive, Eagan MN 55123