City Facility Status
June 17: Some City facilities have re-opened while others remain closed until further notice to limit the potential for community transmission of COVID-19.
Open Facilities: If you have a cough, fever, chills, sore throat or other symptoms, STOP, do not enter any City facility. If you enter a facility, you must practice social distancing and it is required that you wear a mask at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- City Hall: The building is now open from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. We ask that you call ahead for an appointment, 952-985-4400.
- Lakeville Ames and Hasse Arenas: Lakeville Arenas have re-opened with restrictions and guidelines in place.
- Police Department: The Police Department is now open from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Visitors will be screened by calling 952-985-4800 from the vestibule. The Data Request, Permit to Purchase and Solicitor registration forms are available on this website.
- Central Maintenance Facility: The building is now open from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Water Treatment Facility: The building is now open from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Fire Station 4: The building is now open from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Lakeville Area Arts Center: The Arts Center is offering a wide variety of programs, both in-person and/or virtually. The facility is closed to the general public, unless you are registered for a class. The galleries also remain closed. Registration and ticket sales are by phone (952-985-4640) or web (LakevilleAreaArtsCenter.com) only.
- Lakeville Heritage Center: The Heritage Center remains closed for activities, however, if you want to rent space, it will be available for rentals on July 1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to rent space.
- Parks & Recreation: Many activities and events have been canceled or are now being offered online or as kits for home use. For specifics, visit the Parks & Recreation online calendar.
Most City services will continue without interruption. City employees will be available by telephone and email during the facility closures. We will continue to provide additional updates as they become available on this page.
COVID-19 Arts Center Class Refund Policy
Valid through August 31, 2020
Cancellations made by the City: Registration fees for a program cancelled by the Parks & Recreation Department will be fully refunded.
Cancellations made by participant: Participant cancellations will be processed at no charge prior to the start of the program. Any cancellations due to illness or injury after the program start date will receive a prorated refund upon request, prorated from the date of notification. Due to costs incurred for program supplies and instructor’s time, we request a minimum of 48 hours advance notice of cancellations when possible. No online cancellations.
Cancellations can be made over the phone during business hours at 952-985-4640.