Ritter Farm Park
- Picnic Areas
- Small Picnic Shelters
The ELC is currently only available on a limited basis due to construction.
Equestrian usage in Ritter Farm Park
- Equestrian trail opens on May 1 (weather permitting).
- Horses are allowed in Ritter Farm Park on designated trails only.
- Equestrian trail use is allowed from dawn to dusk between the dates of May 1 and October 31.
- Trail use is prohibited during rainy or snowy days and for a period of 24 hours after the rain or snow has ceased.
- It is unlawful to tether a horse to trees, plants, buildings, or other equipment within the park boundaries.
- It is unlawful to allow a horse to graze or run at large within the park.
- It is unlawful to ride a horse in a reckless manner, to create a nuisance, or to endanger the safety or property of any park visitor.
- Horses shall be ridden at a reasonable and safe speed at all times.
- Riders shall abide by all other existing park rules and regulations.
- All riders are required to keep the trail clean of droppings from their horse.